酷我-北美枫 首页 -> Blogs(博客) -> 许蔚 blog

正在观看博客的会员有: 没有

我的夜里,打火石


星期六 九月 02, 2006 11:49 pm


我的夜里,打火石

许蔚


打火石在我的夜里
悄悄绽放
风雨雷电
在谁的梦里
忽远忽近
弄不清状况
我在云端
打出火花
招呼兄弟姐妹
把酒高歌
飞来又飞去
只有绵羊
只有他乡
云端飘来的彩霞
放了魅人的
酒醉之后的酒醉
问这问那
还是默默
不语
端了手臂在骄阳
东奔西跑
打火石的前生
在火红的云端照到天亮
和匆匆醒来的
鸟语花香
漫步又漫步
在我的夜里梦呓的人
告诉我
风不再来
因为有了呢喃
水不再来
因为有了泪花
我不再来
因为有了梦和火花

2006.8.4.
14:50

发表人: 许蔚    0 Comments    (Post your comment)

引用(171) Permalink

呵呵


星期六 八月 05, 2006 1:16 am


月餘前,攜卿往游蘇州,殆一時之興,亦我所願。蘇州聞名者要在園林,卿則不喜,然亦無他,同行樂甚,憾亦無可為。遙想半年前,與卿日夜相守,耳鬢廝磨,心猶怦怦然。彼時,我二人不知朝暮,無論寒暑,情則脈脈,意則綿綿。其間之趣,筆不可盡。此後諸事繁忙,加之起居不便,遂各為奔碌,然亦常相見,其興致亦復別樣,俗語可謂確也。年來,卿時怒時喜,波瀾未嘗少平,意卿公事極不遂心,亦未嘗措意。唯憶及暮春,卿怨又起,我亦無可耐,遂致荷包失竊。財則無多,唯見卿怨艾之神情,頗心動且痛。其時慾攬卿入懷,恐卿淚下,遂軟語相慰,及歸則愛撫備至,情好如昨。后有天津之行,無非舊相識。至蘇州之行,實出突然,昨日籌劃,今日即行。途經數小時抵留園賓館,以午後炎熱,遂未出遊。合戶下帷,倚床而坐,四目相對,魚水情歡。及暮,漫步蘇州街頭,至神仙廟前嘗神仙臭豆腐數塊,與瘸腿毛猴大洋一枚,又至女人街購情侶衫一對,即歡且愜,及至廣場投籃遊戲數合,興盡而返。夜漸闌,風起暮云,雨淋落,燈火飄搖。次日晨,懶擁薄衾,怨日恨月。無奈之餘,匆匆離榭,往留園而去。傍晚返滬,意猶未盡。短扎一封,潦草數語,僅寄幽思,以為紀念。

11:19
2006.8.5文茂筆於洪州逍遙山

发表人: 许蔚    0 Comments    (Post your comment)

引用(2) Permalink

大学同学的作品(本人翻译,呵呵)


星期二 七月 18, 2006 4:51 am


2004年1月24日
王少一独立影像
中国 湖北
等待身份证

Jan 24th,2004
A film of Wang Shao Yi
Hubei, China
Waiting for the I.D card

拍啥呢? 拍啥呢?
What are you shooting? What are you shooting?
拍你们呢.
Shoot you.
我们也拍下来了
You shot us?
郭然
你又在拍我吧
You are shooting me again.
我就是你的随从
I’m your fellow.
你是我的随从小心我揍你
You’re my fellow. Be careful, I’ll beat you up!
郭然:16岁辍学在家,等待身份证,以便外出打工
Guo Ran: age 16,a dropout waiting for his I.D card to get a job
看这是啥枪?
Look. What kind of gun is this?
这是三脚
A tripod.
照相机上用的
For camera.
呀!不要开玩笑
Oh ! Don’t be joking.
走,我们去哪玩?
Come on. Where shall we go for fun?
去学校
What about school?
莫拍!你怎么搞的?
Don’t shoot! What the hell are you doing?
不要老拍我一个人!
Don’t shoot me alone!
三毛(钱)一个,五毛一个
Thirty cents for one, fifty cents for one.
(你们)莫都吃老子(我)的
Don’t make me lose alone.
三、五一块五。收账
Three by five, get one hundred and fifty cents.
给,谢谢!
Here you are. Thanks!
有水吗?我喝点水
Any water? I want something for drink.
他是经常来吗?
Does he come here often?
不是经常来,以前我是这儿的学生。
Not often, I used to be a student here.
(他是)一级逃犯
An No.1 escapee.
(你)还要点什么吗?
Anything else?
不要了
No.
来,过来坐
Sit here.
你怎么老是拍他,他又不是一级逃犯。
Why do you always shoot him? He is not the No.1 escapee.
老子都变成二级逃犯了,什么一级逃犯
What the No.1 escapee? I’ll nearly be the No.2 escapee.
上六年级就开始吸烟吗?
Did you smoke since Grade 6?
谁?
Who?
你从什么时候开始吸烟?
When did you start to smoke?
我从三岁就开始吸烟了。
Age 3.
三岁就开始吸烟?
You smoked when you are 3 years old?
正确。
Right.
三岁时你还穿开裆裤呢!
You are in diaper that time!
老子鸡巴就是从三岁开始吸烟。
I surely smoked when I’m 3 years old.
老子那一年和何坚一人抽了一盒烟,都吸醉了。
That year, He Jian and I each smoked a pack.
那怎么没有被车撞死呢?
Why didn’t you be crashed to death?
撞不死。老子是铁做的,撞不死
I won’t die. I’m made of metal. I won’t die.
不要拍这个
Don’t shoot this.
老子转过身去
I’ll turn over.
今天不停的拍我吸烟,干什么你?
You shot my smoking all day long. What do you want to do?
不像话!
Unbearable!
照啥?
What are you shooting?
有损我形象
It’s damage to my reputation.
要玩扑克必须玩钱吗?
Do you play Porker card only for money?
是的。
Yes.
不玩钱,谁跟你玩啊!
Without money, nobody wants to play with you?

何坚家
He Jian’s home.
过来,坐坐。
Please sit down.
给,坐这边
Here you are, sit here.
别照、别照
Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!
没照,你们随便吧
I’m not shooting, be yourself!
我看你们哪个抓的着?
Let me see who can get it?
风、就是抓你,我猜到就是会抓到。
Wind, I get you.
七饼、开七饼的对子也不开那个。
妈的个屄 ,老子到现在一个将也还没抓到。
Son of a bitch! I’ve got no all-rounder till now.
我日他妈。
Fuck!
一吃、一绕、一风、一条、这是白板
单赢五万
单赢五万还是单赢二万
我日你妈
Fuck you!
尖子,出来
不管你出什么我都赢
Whatever you show, I will win.
八条
不胡五万,那我就吃了
我自摸了,五 八条
I win.
呀!你怎么这么厉害
Oh! How can you be so smart?
每人六毛钱
Sixty cents each.
哪有六毛钱?
How can it be sixty cents?

郭然家
Guo Ran’s home.
郭然的母亲
Guo Ran’s mother.
让我玩玩?
Let me try?
好玩吗?
Funny?
郭然就只会玩
Guo Ran knows nothing but fun.
不会玩还会做什么?
If you don’t know how to make fun, then how can you do other things?
作为男人,本来就是小时候要玩
To be a man, you should play in your childhood.
长大了要工作
Then you should go to work when you grow up.
到老了要享受
And enjoy yourself when you are old.
就让他玩不要管他
Leave him to play.
只要他能拿到钱就行
If only he can earn some money, I will not worry about him anymore.
转啥呀!你
What to splurge? You.
看你上了二天学,就在这里转文
Look you, read a book, then splurge here.
你转啥呀你
What to splurge? You.
如果我有很多的钱我就办公司
If I have enough money, I’d like to run a company.
我还要办这…..办那…….
And I’d like to do something else.
你办公司也会垮的
Your company will surely be over.
垮了就垮了
So what?
老子有百八十万的钱光坐着吃也吃不完
If I have one million dollars, I can live without any work.
赏你一个大脚
Here, this big foot is for you.
我如果要有比尔盖茨三分之一的钱就好了
Everything is OK, if I have a third of Bill Gates’s.
如果要有那么多的钱,我就不把钱当他妈的钱了
If I have so much money, money will mean nothing to me.
那钱是什么?
Then what’s money?
钱他妈的不是东西
The fuck money is nothing.
钱现在对你来说是什么?
What does it mean to you now?
钱现在对我来说,很重要
It’s important to me now.
钱需要的时候就是宝贝
When I need money, it’s precious.
钱不需要的时候,它就不是他妈的东西
When I need no money, it’s nothing.
是狗屎
It’s a shit.
我们就是上课时睡觉,觉得到学校睡觉不好玩
We just sleep in class. But it feels bad.
就回来了
So we come back.
在家里睡觉多好呀!
It feels good to sleep home!
没人管!
No one will bother you!
睡到什么时间起来吃顿饭 噢!到处逛一逛
Sleep along until the lunch time. Oh! Then go out for fun.
啊!又晌午了
Ah! Noon again!
再去玩一会啊!又黑了
Go out again! Then night comes again.
第二天,再玩再吃饭,天黑了再睡。
Next day, play again, then have dinner, then go to bed when night comes again.
就这儿回事。
Just so so.
那你妈不打(管教)你吗?
Doesn’t your mother beat you?
打什么呀!
Beat for what?
你不打(管教)他吗?
Don’t you beat him?
不打
No.
我给你说,语文考试,满分是120分,作文50分,给你100分。
The full mark of the Chinese test is 120, the writing part takes 50. And I can get 100.
就凭你刚才说的那几句,作文给你100分
Due to your words, I shall give you 100 on the writing part.
这就是写作文,我记得上小学的时候
This is writing. I remember the time when I’m in the elementary school.
我们老师说:有个同学
Our teacher said, a pupil wrote about pigs.
写作文就写我家的猪,吃了睡,睡了吃。
Just eat, then sleep; and sleep, then eat.
吃了睡,睡了再吃。
Again, eat, then sleep; and sleep, then eat again.
等字写完了他也就睡着了!
When he finished the paper, he was fallen asleep.

我们要红萝卜
We need red radishes.
红萝卜 红萝卜好吃!
Red radishes. They’re delicious.
一人拔一个就行
We each pull out one.
一人拔一个 不准多了!
One each. Can’t be more!
一个啊!
One!
别拔了
Stop!
没事 没事
No problem. No problem.
拔六个阿
Pull six out.
六个拿来就够了
Six are enough.
拔六个啊
Pull six out.
好好好
OK! OK!
六个够啦
Six.

Here you are.
没事 兄弟有我在这儿你别怕!
No problem. Don’t be afraid, I’m here.
这种镜头我可以让你拍进去
This scene can be shot.
就是吸烟的不准拍
But smoking can not.
为什么?
Why?
因为这是好吃
Because this tastes good.
好吃就是好吃
Tasting good is delicious.

我们去哪玩?
Where shall we go?
再到别处转转吧!
Somewhere else.
到那里玩啊?
Where to go?
腿都疼了
My lag ached.
咱们是打乒乓球还是怎么办?
What about playing Ping Pang or anything else?
你们平时玩什么?
What do you play usually?
平时玩的啊,今天已经玩得够累了
It’s enough today. It’s boring to play what we usually do.
平时(这个时间)就在家里看电视
At this time, we usually watch TV at home.
要不去我家坐坐?
What about going to my home?
可以。
Sure.
进来吧!大家屋里坐。
Come in. And sit down please.
我常常是焦点
I’m always the focus.
其实你在生活中也可能是
In fact, you can be too in your life.
作为焦点你的处处充满自信……
To be the focus, you’re full of confidence.
今年过节不收礼 不收礼
收礼还收脑白金……

何坚家
He Jian’s home
何坚
He Jian
何坚的爸爸
He Jian’s father
准备让阿坚干什么?
What do you want Jian to do?
你给他找个(工作)活做,
Can you find him a job?
给找个活 是吧?
A job?
对!
Right!
他现在就是在等着身份证。
He’s just waiting for his I.D card.
嗯!
En!
他多大了,十几?
How old is him?
十五岁。
Fifteen.
郭然在这儿吗?
Is Guo Ran here?
不在这里。
No.
打游戏机去了。
He went to the electronic playroom.
给我支烟?
Can you give me a cigarette?
给你妈说她吸烟。
Tell your mother about his smoking.
哪个不吸?
Doesn’t anyone smoke?
没有人不吸的
Everyone smokes.
他妈一回来准说好大烟味的!
His mother will surely complain about the smell, when she come back.

你几岁了?
How old are you?
七岁。
Seven.
上学了吗?
Are you a pupil?
上了
Yes.
几年级?
Which grade?
小学二年级。
Grade 2.
吹大一点。
Bigger.
好,好行。
OK.
那天我看到的是你这样(吸烟)吗?
Is this what I saw you doing that day?
是!
Yes!

2004年1月湖北发现禽流感疫情
Jan.2004 Hubei, Birds’ Flu broke out.
郭然家的鸭棚。
The duck cote owned by Guo Ran’s family.

让我来打针,
Let me give the injection.
打一个是一个
I’m smart.
我打我的,你打你的
I do mine. You do yours.
咱们各人打各人的
We do respective.
郭然,你也来打吧!看着,要打对地方
Guo Ran, give me a hand too! Look, aim at the right place.
哪个地方?
Where?
你打的这是啥狗屁呀!
What a shit you injected!
妈的,你把鸭子戳了个窟窿!
Fuck, you stabbed a hole in the duck.
你打的这是啥狗屁!
What a shit you injected!
我住进郭然家
I moved in Guo Ran’s home.
你的身份证什么时候办下来?
When can you get your I.D card?
我身份证五月份才能拿到
Until May.
你能帮我找份工作吗?
Can you help me to find a job?
其实我就是想去你们那玩玩
In fact, I just want to have fun there.
我找工作到时也找的着
I can find a job.
怎么这个(屏幕)还能转动啊?
How can this turn around?
怎么脸这么黑
Why does the face seem so dark.
我把它弄白了
I made it bright

“我认你做我的弟弟吧?”
Would you like to be my brother?
“看到你现在这样,就像看到以前的我。”
Look at you, I see my past life.
“好啊!我还求之不得呢!”
Great! I will!

你喜欢什么音乐啊之类的?
What music do you like?
音乐啊?我们很少玩
Music? We rarely play music.
我们就会赌博
We know only gambling.
以赌为生吗!
We live on gambling!
今天晚上我就教你赌博
I’ll teach you how to bet tonight.
赌博?
Gambling?
对!
Yes!
好!
OK!

好爽呀!优美!
Cool! Wonderful!

这是唯一一条进出村子的路
This is the only way in and out the village.
到了夏天绿荫如盖
It will be shadowed by trees.
有人称它“绿色长城”,也有人称它“绿色通道”
Someone call it the Green Great Wall, someone call it the Green Passage.

中国 天津
Tianjin, China

郭然跟我来到了天津
Guo Ran came to Tianjin with me.
我给他找了一份送外卖的工作
I found him a job: a deliverer in a restaurant.
每月300元 包吃住
300 yuan a month, with meals and bedroom supplied.
郭然工作后的第一天晚上
The first night after Guo Ran’s working.
在我的工作室
In my studio

把你今天的感受说一下
What do you think about today?
是不是觉得(这个工作)不好
Do you think it’s not a good job, don’t you?
不觉得不好
I don’t think it’s bad,
但是没自由
just no freedom.
没有在家里自由
Less free than I was at home.
我操 比起家里差多了
Fuck! So worse than at home.
哥 你说我在家里什么时候......
Brother When I was at home....
我不是说 我想去哪去
I said so. I can go.
我想去哪就去哪
I can go where I want to.
最起码我说的话
At least, my word works.
我与我的奶奶 我奶奶说
I talked with my grandma. My grandma said,
你说去哪 你就哪去啊
You say where to go, then you go there.
我说 就是
What I said, that’s it.
我说去哪去 就要去哪去
I say where to go, then I go there.
在这呢?
What about here?
在这不行了,
It’s not work here.
被老板管住了
The boss is in charge.
你知道老板今天说的什么吗?
Do you know what he said today?
气死我了
I was nearly to be broken out.
他跟我说 你觉得不好的话
He told me, if I think this job is bad,
就要你哥再给你找一份好的工作啊
I can tell you, my brother, to find me a better job.
我操... 我听了真想揍他。
Fuck! I would nearly beat him up.

郭然工作后的第三天
The third day after Guo Ran’s working.
在我的朋友家
In my friend’s home

我告诉你 老板今天早上跟你哥说了
I tell you, the boss told your brother this morning
他要是再这样的话我们也不愿意用他了
“We don’t want him here, if he still behaved like this.”
你干活就像干活的
You are a deliverer, and then you need to do like a deliverer.
我操...还不像干活的呢?
Fuck. I do like that.
说你就掂着玩
He said you just knew playing.
什么?
What ?
就掂着玩去!
Just playing!
我肯定掂着玩
Of course.
我在家什么时候都掂着玩
When I was at home, I always played.
但掂记着玩是掂记着玩
But playing is playing.
我靠...... 他一趟一趟的
Fuck. He again and again
谁给他那个......
Who gives him that....

郭然工作后的第十五天
The fifteen day after Guo Ran’s working
在我的朋友家
In my friend’s home

对了 你跟着他们偷着学手艺了吗?
Have you learnt something from them?
怎么样 会炒点菜了么? 切菜
Can you do some cooking?
炒菜怎么不会炒啊
Of course, I can cook.
我现在开饭馆都能行
I can run a restaurant by myself now.
你看看 完了......
Incorrigible.
你这一说我就不信了
I can’t believe in your word.
不信算了
Whatever.
好么 就这几天开饭馆都能行了
God! With so few days working, how can you run a restaurant by yourself?
你不知道啊
You don’t know me.
我本来不相信我会炒菜
I’m used to believe that I don’t know cooking.
所以说呢 只需要盐料 就学哪翻勺
So the only thing you need is condiments. And the only thing you need to learn is how to turn the scoop over.
翻勺...... 翻勺能翻过来吗
Turn over? How ?
哪叫掂勺,掂勺就是差点火候吧
That’s to turn over the scoop. You still need a further study.
要是掂勺差点火候那没事
That’s out of question.
关键是那配料 都用什么
The key is how to use the condiments.
先搁什么 后搁什么
Which first, which second.
那炒菜你炒出味来就行
Only can you make it delicious, it’s OK.
老跟他一样
炒出一样的菜都炒成那样的也没什么味道
It’s no interesting to cook all like his.
我觉得不太好
I feel bad to do that.
我如果开饭馆我绝对不会选他那种菜
If I run a restaurant, I won’t choose his cooking style.
看来他要自己创业
Seems that he wants to carve out.
他要自己创一个(餐馆)
He wants to run by himself.
这几天多快啊 开饭馆都没问题了
Time fly. It’s no problem to run my own.
真有志气 不愧是我的兄弟
Ambitious! This is my brother!
我脸上也有光了
I feel honored.
反正必然有一天
One day,
不是老板炒我 就是我炒老板
I’ll fire my boss before he fires me.
郭然被老板炒鱿鱼了
Guo Ran was fired.
哎呀 你看看我被别人炒鱿鱼了
Hey, you see, I was fired.
来 给我两个合张影
Come on, let’s take a photo.
拍一张我被别人炒鱿鱼的
Take a photo of my being fired.
这里真是垃圾丛生啊
What a cluster of rubbish!
来 再来一张
Come on, another photo.
被炒鱿鱼也不错
It’s nice to be fired.
我早说了 不是他开我就是我开他
I’ve long ago said that, if he doesn’t fire me, I will fire him.

我又给郭然找了一份工作
I found Guo Ran another job.
在一家个体复印部做小工
A assistant in a reprography studio.
每月300元 包吃住
300 yuan a month, with meals and bedroom supplied.
晚上有时间看书吗?
Do you have any time to read at night?
没有了
No.
没时间就玩吧!
Then you can play if you have no time.
有玩的时间吗?
Do you have any time to play?
没有了!
No!
丛明天估计就没有了 明天他说给我算工资了
I’ll have no time to play from tomorrow and on. He said he would give me the salary tomorrow.
明天算工资了?
Tomorrow?
对啊!
Yes!
怎么明天就给你算工资?
Why tomorrow?
不是一个月吗?
Not once a month?
不用了
No.
不用一个月就行啦!
No need to wait till the following month.
我昨天让刘鑫哥过去就是为了这个
I made brother Liu Xin go there to ask the money for me.
叫我四哥过去
I made my fourth brother go there.

王少一 你给我过来 ! 吃饭啦!
Wang Shaoyi, come here! Dining time.
我什么时候这样啦?
When did I became this?
你说 我什么时候这样过啦
Tell me, when did I behave like this?
夸张一点 应该是这样
A little exaggerated. You should be like this.
这叫吊儿郎当!
That’s dandiacal!
哥 你那有学电脑的书吗?
Brother, do you have any book about computer?
学电脑的书?
Any book about how to operate a computer?
我那有学电脑的书 但你也用不着
I have some books about that. But it’s no use for you.
虽然我没有 但我同学有
Though I don’t have any, my schoolmate may have some.
你看不懂
You can’t understand.
不是看懂看不懂的问题 对他来说没用
That’s not the question. It’s no use for him.
那是编程序的
It’s about programming.
我给你借打字的书吧
I can lend you some books about typing.
打字用的电脑的书
Books about typing.
总要先了解电脑有那些东西
At first, I need to know some basic facts about computer.
鼠标是用来干什么的?
For example, what’s the usage of mouse?
这样 这样你明天,或......
En , tomorrow, or....
你不用那个看书
You don’t need to read about.
就是人工教你吧
You can find someone to teach you.

挺好 我觉得这个工作比那个好多了
Not bad! I think this job is much better than the former.
好多了
Much better.
就是时间比较长一点
But working time is a little longer.
恩! 还挺文明的!
En! Civilized!
对!
Yes!
还特讲卫生啊!
Particular about sanitation!
特讲卫生!
Too particular!
你知道么?
Do you know?
头一个工作是不讲卫生!
The former job needs no sanitation!
这个工作是特讲卫生!
This job is too particular about that!

正当郭然干的起劲的时候
Guo Ran works hard and is full of push.
我突然收到了
And I had a sudden call of his mother from his home.
郭然妈妈在家打来的电话
说开春了,农活忙
His mother said that spring is coming, and it’s time to farm.
家里人手不够
Guo Ran is needed.
让郭然赶快回去
They want him back.

郭然走的前一天晚上
The night before Guo Ran’s leaving
在我的工作室
In my studio

答案 肯定还有的
There is always another answer.
我说过吗
Have I said that?
我回去就那三条
It’ll be that three if I go back.
反正是...... 怎么样我也得先学门手艺后再出来
Whatever.... I need to learn a craft first.
这也是我唯一的也是最终的打算
And this is my exclusive and final decision.
嗯……
En....
学门手艺 挺好
It’s good to learn a craft.
我再也不能这样盲目的出来了
I can’t go out blindly anymore.
虽说是一千块钱
Though I spent 1,000 yuan
管他呢
Whatever.
反正 钱财乃身外之物
Money is nothing.

Yes.
这段时间来我真的对不住你啊 哥
I feel so sorry to you all this days, my brother.
怎么对不住
Why?
没认真做好
I haven’t worked earnest.
你是明年毕业吧
You will be graduated the next you, won’t you?
嗯 明年毕业
Yes, the next year.
明年毕业的时候 我再过来看你
I’d like to come the next year when you are graduated.

En.
真的
I’m serious.
我希望到时候你会更加成熟
Wish you will be more mature that time.
那肯定是成熟了很多
I’ll surely much more mature.
我这次想改变自己
I want to change myself this time.

En.
不能像以前那样了
I don’t want to be the past me.
你以前怎么了?
What’s your past?
以前就只知道玩么
In the past, the only thing I care about is playing.
也不知道那个
I even don’t know that.
然后现在呢?
And now?
我回去之后办了身份证
Once I get my I.D card,
就赶快学门手艺
I’d like to learn a craft,
学好手艺就出去挣钱
then go out to earn some money.
挣的多了! 钱多了,就当老板
When I have money, I’ll be a boss myself.
钱多了当老板就是你的最终目的
To be a boss is your ultimate purpose.
也可以不当老板
I don’t have to be a boss indeed.
这个问题也比较现实吧!
This problem is much more practical!
但是我必须打工挣点钱
But I need to work to earn the money.
我必须要省着用
And I have to be abstemious.
我积累些钱... 恩......
I need to save money.... En....

路上小心 自个回家
Take care of yourself.
然后到北京站的时候
When you arrive at Beijing station,
先给你姑姑打个电话
ring your aunt.

En.
买了票再说吧
Buy the ticket first.
我们祝在座的各位朋友,身体康健一切顺利!
Wish every friend healthy! Deo gratias!

怎么样 这次......
How about this time....
来到了天安门了也见到了毛主席了
You have come to the Tian An Men, and seen chairman Mao.
有什么感想吗?
What’s your feeling?
我觉得......
I feel....
什么?
What?
怎么说呢
How to say?
太好了!
Great!
太好了!
Great!
不枉此行
It means a lot.
跟家里就是不一样吧?
Different to home, right?
的确!
Yes!
这放了多少支风筝?
How many kites?
有没有想过,几年后杀回来?
Do you want to come back years later?
我明年就杀回来 你不知道么?
Don’t you know? I’ll be back the next year.
明年杀回来太早了
That’s too early.
杀回来干什么?
What can you do when you are back?
嗯…… 不知道唉
En .... I don’t know.
我希望明年你来的时候不是你现在这个样子
I hope you will be a new one when you come back the next year.
肯定的啊!
Of course!
我跟你说过么
I’ve told you that.
你下次见到我肯定我会变的
I’ll surely be changed the next time.
变成什么样子
Change to what?
肯定变好了呗……
change to a better one....

郭然最终等到了他的身份证
Finally,Guo Ran got his I.D card. 但是他并没有像他说的那样
But he didn’t go to learn a craft as what he had said; he sank in the working stream again. 去学门手艺,而是又混入了 打工的洪流中

王少一独立制片
Production: Wang Shaoyi
后期剪辑助理: 陈鸣华
Post editing assistant: Chen Minghua
丰 勇 叶仲亮
Feng Yong, Ye Zhongliang
文字整理助理: 陈鸣华
Text editing assistant: Chen Minghua
文字翻译: 许 蔚
Text translation: Xu Wei

鸣谢
Acknowledgement

南开大学文学院视觉艺术实验室
Vision Art Lab, the School of Literature, Nankai University.
南开大学文学院多媒体中心
Multimedia Center, the School of Literature, Nankai University.
南开大学经济学院团委
The Committee of Comsomol, the School of Economy, Nankai University.
南开大学三农学社
Consortium of agriculture, Nankai University.
南昌工程学院人文系传媒实验室
Media Lab, the department of humanity, Nanchang Institute of technology.

特别鸣谢
On special acknowledgement
安春菊 涂 俊 白金柱 周 行
An Chunju Tu Jun Bai Jinzhu Zhou xing
邵纹仁 王 月 刘 鑫 周志坤
Shao Wenren Wang Yue Liu Xin Zhou Zhikun
王羽峰 胡炎帝 吴 迪 路宗明
Wang Yufeng Hu Yandi Wu Di Lu zongming

还有关心和支持本片的朋友们
Appreciate to All the friends who care about and support this film.

发表人: 许蔚    2 Comments    (Post your comment)

引用(18499) Permalink

歪笔填词之醉扁舟


星期六 七月 01, 2006 9:43 am


歪笔填词之醉扁舟

许蔚

扁舟过
晚照谁人恋
直把昨日歌对月
花也飘零
泪也飘零

雨滂沱
心字无人念
道是晓晴眠醉榭
云也缠绵
梦也缠绵
22:40
2006.7.1

发表人: 许蔚    0 Comments    (Post your comment)

引用(0) Permalink

红楼梦呓之宝玉魇疯魔


星期六 七月 01, 2006 8:19 am


红楼梦呓之宝玉魇疯魔

许蔚

红楼一梦
魇幻魔幻
总归了太虚
尘缘尽处
渺渺茫茫
一衲一蓑一声偈

18:15
2006.6.30

发表人: 许蔚    0 Comments    (Post your comment)

引用(0) Permalink

为口语课考试编的闹剧,呵呵


星期五 六月 30, 2006 9:26 am


A new story of the ghost of corpse
(Based on Journey to the West西游记.)
Written by Rios

CAST:


1— the ghost of corpse: Rios
2— the girl: Levi
3— the ghost of black corpse: Hubert
A— the monkey king: Rachel
B— the monk Tang: Sylvia
C— the marshal Piggy: Echo


Chapter1

A, B and C enter. (music1: Where is the way)
These three rogues, A, B and C, wonder about, with nothing to do.

B: So hungry!
C: So tired!
A: So boring!
B: Nobody comes,
A: nothing to do.
C: no money earned.

2 enters with a basket. “Instant noodles! Instant noodles!”

B: Hey! There comes the girl! With a basket! Full of foods! Bajie! Go and ask her for some foods.
C: Don’t you see I’m losing weight now? I’m so slim as a pig. I have no interest in foods. I won’t go!
B: Well, Wukong, you go!
A: Why should I go?
B: If you don’t go, I will cast sorcery on you.
A: Bajie, are you interested in pretty girl?
C: Oh, pretty girl….

A and C jump to the girl. (music2: girl)

C: Hey, girl! What are you doing here?
2: I…I’m selling instant noodles.
A: Pass all to me!
2: OK! 2 dollars each.
A: What! Are you silly? Don’t you know who we are?
C: She is so pretty a girl! Be gentle!
2: Who? I don’t know. But you must pay.
A: That’s funny! Haven’t you heard monk Tang? He is our lord.
C: We have never paid for anything.
2: You robber! Get away!

B comes, A and C rob the girl.

2: Help! Help!
A: Give these to us, or you die.
2: Help! Help!
B: Don’t be afraid, my girl! We are not bad guys. Give these to us, then you can go. Understand?
2: No, you bandit, these are mine, always mine.
B: Girl, you give these to me, I can bless you ascend to the heaven. Wukong, Bajie, make her donate!

2: God! So unfair! I will surly take revenge!

Chapter2

1 and 3 enter. (music3: kalidar)

3: Madam corpse! Madam corpse!
1: I’m here. I’m here. What’s the matter?
3: A girl in our district has been robbed.
1: What? Who did it?
3: Three rogues, they said their lord was monk Tang.
1: Monk Tang? Have you ever heard this name?
3: No, I haven’t.
1: Where came the bastard? He must pay for his guilty!
3: Yes, and what should we do?
1: Revenge, of course! Call up everyone!
3: OK!
1: Wait. How many are they? Three?
3: Yes, three. A monk, a monkey and a piggy.

3 whispers to 1.

1: Well, do make everyone armed! We are going to take ours back.
3: I know. I’ll make it.

Chapter3

1, 2 and 3 enter. ( music4: the One)

2, 3: Haven’t seen them.
1: Be patient! This is the only way to the West. They have no other choice.

A, B and C enter. ( music5: bond theme)

B: Be quick! We have no time to waste!
A,: Wait, our lord! We are hungry and tired, we only ate one pack of instant noodles each. We need a rest.
B: Oh, if the girl is here, we can have more foods. Oh, so delicious!
C: Oh, where is the girl!

2 points at A, B and C. (music6: friends of peasants)

2: My lord! There…there they come!
1: Follow me!

1: Freeze! You bandits!
A, B, C: Who…! What’s going on?
1: How dare you rob my girl? Don’t you know who am I?
B: May God bless you, madam. I don’t know who you are. And we have done nothing.
2: Shut up! Look at me! Don’t you remember me? You robbed my instant noodles.
A, B, C: Oh, my God! You bring us foods again, right?
1: What? You must pay for what you have done! Black!
3: Yes! On behalf of the heaven, our lord, the ghost of corpse said: You robbed our girl in our district. It’s unbearable! For justice, we will hold a duel between us! You can survive, you can go or you must be killed.
1: Everyone, ready!

A, B and C whisper for a while.

B: You see, we are educated, we are gentleman, not barbarian. A gentle way will be better.
1: How?
B: Reciting poems.
1, 2, 3: Whatever!

1: Ladies and gentlemen, this duel is sponsored by the Journey to the West Co. Let’s present our appreciation to the chairman Guanyin(Bodhisattva). Welcome to witness the exciting duel. The first 100 audiences will enjoy 80% discount.

A: Oh wind! If winter comes,
Can spring be far behind?
3: Flower in the crannied wall,
I pluck you out of the crannies,
I hold you here, root and all, in my hand
C: The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great. 
Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
2: When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep

It’s hard to decide who the winner is. They choose to hold another duel. (music7: song of the General) 1 and B, face to face, fist to fist.

1: Who lose, who die.
B: Accept!

1‘s mobile phone rings. 3 passes it to 1.

B: Hello! Oh, Guanyin, what’s the matter? Dinner? When? OK! See you!
B: Stop! Guanyin invites us to have dinner now.
1,2, 3, A, B, C cheer: Foods! Foods! We are so hungry!

To be continued….

2: Ladies and gentlemen, you see, the Classic is born. The story followed can be found in Journey to the West published by Guanyin(Bodhisattva). You can buy it in any bookstore in Heaven, Hell and the world. And you can get a signed photo of Guanyin.

发表人: 许蔚    0 Comments    (Post your comment)

引用(9) Permalink

God!


星期日 六月 11, 2006 9:58 pm


球赛看了,手机坏了,世界杯跟我的电话有仇吗?

发表人: 许蔚    0 Comments    (Post your comment)

引用(1) Permalink
Blog 拥有人: 许蔚
作者群: (没有)
Blog(博客): 观看所有文章
好友名单
Go: 上一页/下一页

日历

 «   <   »   >  三月 2021
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

连络 许蔚

Email
Send Email
私人留言
发送私人留言 (PM)
MSN Messenger
riosxu@hotmail.com

Yahoo Messenger

AIM Address

ICQ 号码

关于 许蔚

注册时间
星期三 十一月 03, 2004 8:55 pm

来自
南昌01天津05上海
职业

兴趣

留言板

许蔚
星期日 十月 07, 2007 9:42 pm

感谢各位的问候与支持!

黄崇超
星期六 九月 29, 2007 6:44 am

拜访,祝你国庆节快乐!

风动
星期五 一月 19, 2007 7:41 pm

问好许蔚。

星子
星期五 十二月 22, 2006 10:04 pm

Merry Christmas!

星子
星期二 十一月 07, 2006 10:11 am

interesting.

good

frankjiang
星期六 九月 30, 2006 7:51 pm

祝中秋快乐!

frankjiang
星期日 九月 03, 2006 10:28 am

这里的诗歌还有剧本不错.拜读了一些.学习了

李智强
星期一 五月 29, 2006 3:32 am

问许老兄好!。。。

枕书然笛
星期二 五月 09, 2006 6:19 am

用小手爪子在这里按一下,嘻嘻~`

许蔚
星期日 四月 23, 2006 6:02 am

大家好!嗬嗬!

 成员名称:

 主页:

 留言:
检视和加入笑脸  

Blog(博客)

Blog(博客)启始于
星期一 三月 20, 2006 5:01 am
文章数量
79
Blog(博客)历史
5463 天
回响总数
15
观看人数
1326395

RSS

RSS 反馈